Statement of Belief
1. We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God – The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
2. We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14:6 and Hebrews 2:17).
3. We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth - - - for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 4:26 and Romans 8:11).
4. We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and completely true Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17).
5. We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance - - and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 and Romans 3:23).
6. We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God’s grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8).
7. We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of The Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of The Son of God (Ephesians 4:3, 13).
8. We believe and profess that God’s unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Corinthians 13:8).
9. We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Colossians 3:1-25).
Note: For purposes of standards and principles, Tres Dias ascribes to those stated in the “Authorized King James Version” of the Bible of 1611 (KJV).
Policy and Procedure Manual
Men's Weekend #26 Oct. 19-22, 2017
Tres Dias International Assembly & Secretariat will be held in Cleveland July 13-15, 2018
For an application to serve: Click Here for Application Team Interest
There are many opportunities to serve in our Tres Dias community as well as other communities around the world. Your sponsor can help you get started. You will be able to learn more by attending Secuelas, reading the Tres Dias Blast e-mails as well or attend secretariat meetings.
Our goal is to create a database of willing and able volunteers by having each pescadore complete the following survey. Indicating your interest in serving does not commit you to a specific time frame. We are simply trying to gather names of individuals who have interests in these service opportunities.